Sprint Martial Arts LLP OC356848
LITTLE DRAGONS 4-
CLASSES MONDAY 415-
This programme has been created to help develop young students into competent martial arts leaders and to help prepare them for obstacles and boundaries they may encounter in future life.
The little dragons Programme was created by Kimber Hill and is franchised worldwide as a successful course. Sprint Martial Arts Provides the course in its academy's and has seen great results from all its students . The course provides great martial arts skills to students aswell as life and safety skills such as, stranger awareness, 999 life skills, poison prevention, respect discipline and many more!
Our instructors are trained specifically to motivate and coach the little dragons to bring out the best in them and make the classes challenging and rewarding.
Students learn martial arts skills which are tailored to meet their age range and capabilities. They learn how to develop their general fitness and leadership skills.
All our new students receive two free classes to experience the course before enrolling.
• Taught exclusively by Sprint Instructors
• Age specific classes for 4-
• 24 rotation life and safety skills for developing leadership skills
• Regular Grading system all the way to a Little Dragons Black Belt
• Classes available 2 days a week, each 45 minutes long
• Modern martial arts based on forms, defence and strikes.